- Desired Profile-
1. Male Candidate, Age preferred 35 to 45 yrs from Plastic manufacturing like Mulch film, Drip, PVC industry
2. Min 10 years of experience in production, people management, Logistics & Store management.
3. Strategic planning and capability to handle the plant independently and ensure overall growth andefficiency of the Plant.
- Key Accountabilities-
1. Plant Operations
2. Manpower Allocation
3. Monitoring and controlling production cost
4. Improving Leaking
5. Optimum Utilisation of resources
6. Increasing production efficiently
- Data monitoring and report preparation
1. Scrap and wastage management
2. Working knowledge of Advance Tally is mandatory
- Desired Profile-
1. Male Candidate, Age preferred 25 to 35 yrs from Plastic manufacturing like Mulch film, Drip, PVC industry
2. Experience in operating 3 layer blown film machine, basic mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Desired Profile-
1. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA is a plus).
2. Proven experience as a Sales Executive or a similar sales role, preferably in the Agriculture Industry.
3. Sound knowledge of sales principles and techniques.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Excellent negotiation and closing abilities.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
7. Willingness to travel extensively within the Region.
8. Fluency in local languages is highly desirable.
- Job Summary
1.To set up and establish new channels of sales like Government Tenders NGOs, Farmer Producing Companies, Joint Venture, Corporate Sale, E-Commerce, and Other Agri. Portal Sales and generating sales too
2. Pitching for Government Tenders
3. Collate market intelligence from the sales team and secondary sources.
4.Design & and execute a complete sales strategy for corporate sales of IRIS Products
New Channel Development
1. Developing the new business for the company through direct sales and achieving sales targets too.
2. Deeply understand the local market and competitive environment.
3. Need to fix an appointment with the director or purchase head of the NGO, & Farmer Producer Companies/corporate customers who are working for agriculture sectors.
4. Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products.
5. Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth.
Achieve set Targets.
1. Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer base.
2. Increase business opportunities through various routes.
1. Govt tenders are a new business channel for the company which has to be developed. Relevant research and data to be sorted from the market
2. To Be on the constant look out for Govt tenders & Pitch for the tendersD
Job Summary• To setup and establish new channels of sales like government tenders, NGO’s, farmer-producing companies, joint ventures, Corporate corporate sales, E-Commerce , and other agri -portal sales, and generate sales too• Pitching for Government Tenders• Collect market intelligence from sales teams and secondary sources. Design and execute a complete marketing strategy for IRIS products.Key AccountabilitiesNew Channel Development: developing new business for the company through direct sales and achieving sales targets too.• Deeply understand the local market and competitive environment.• Need to fix an appointment with the director of NGO and farmer producer companies who are working in the agriculture sector.• Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products• Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.• Achieve the set targets.• Establishing, maintaining, and expanding your customer base• Increase business opportunities through various routes Govt Tenders,• Government tenders are a new business channel for the company that has to be developed. Relevant research and Data to be sorted from market• To Be on constant look out for government tenders and Pitch for the tendersTechnical and Essential Skills• Software: MS excel, MS word, power point, MS Outlook
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Agriculture Sales Professional to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with agricultural dealers and distributors, identifying their needs, and offering tailored solutions from our product portfolio. You will play a pivotal role in driving sales growth while contributing to the expansion of our market presence.
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Marketing, or related field (or equivalent experience).
Proven track record of success in agricultural sales or a related field.
Exp- 4 plus years in Mulch/Drip/PVC Industry.
Strong understanding of agricultural practices, challenges, and trends.
The results-oriented mindset with a focus on exceeding sales targets.
Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
Interested Candidates, please apply at email@example.com
Job Summary• Lead generation, cold calling, and field sales to achieve sales targets• Maintain excellent relations with existing dealers and establish new relations with new dealers• Up-to-date with sales MIS data and market data at all times.Key AccountabilitiesSales: To give inputs of sales data to prepare his annual sales plan with with ASM• Optimum lead generation and cold calling to increase sales revenue and market size• To achieve agreed sales targets by optimal conversion of pipeline and order intake• To Identify New Dealers for tie-ups and share the information with his manager for further• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts to share and learn• Subsequently, co-ordinate delivery with commercial and payment realization for the territoryClient Relationship• Maintain excellent relations with existing customers to ensure 100% client retention.• Developing long-term relationships with dealers and customers through marketing and events• Regular client visits to generate inquiries, understand customer requirements, and prepare customized solutions in discussion with ASM.• Identify and prioritize key sales inquiries and opportunities; maintain an activity list of key distributors for the allocated territory.• Get feedback from customers for job done satisfactorily during and after sales order completion; if satisfied, get completion & appreciation certificate else initiate corrective action.Marketing Support/MIS Marketing Support :• Support marketing activities; as planned by the company time to time like dealer meets, conferences and exhibitions etc.• Networking with dealers, agents, & customers.• Capture first hand competitor information on product & price & submit to the ASM & Management• Maintain and update relevant dealer /customer database.MIS• Presenting various sales MIS like funnelling, pipeline, and monthly reports to ASM• Input data into MIS to feed the sales forecast for the assigned territory Behavioural Skills• Software: MS excel, MS word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook• Excellent communication in English, Hindi & Marathi• Flexible and CAN-Do attitude• Strong interpersonal skills• Integrity & Accountability• Strong Team Player, Customer and Quality Orientation
"Unlock Your Potential: Join Our Team of Innovators and Trailblazers"
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org , if you need any further information.